The Anonymous with a name
Most of the news websites are written from retards. Seriously, if journalists don’t know what the hell they are writing about, they write pretty much bullshit (actually this thing is so common, it should be considered an axiom). Latest example: the Anonymous with a name. Let’s see how little the journalists are informed on the matter.
The Eponymoys Anonymous
The report says: “His name was found at an Anon Manifesto, circling the globe. Alex Tapanaris seems to have written 2 documents about the structure and the beliefs of the Anonymous. His name was found on a PDF file used to transfer the documents. He has lost his sleep due to the fear of being arrested and the phonecalls of journalists. […] His website www.alextapanaris.com has vanished from the web […] ”
Let’s bash that point by point:
- “His name was found at an Anon Manifesto, circling the globe.” – Anon manifesto? Where was that and why does a Google search shows no trace of it??? (except the Greek sites that reproduced the article from the newspaper?)
- “Alex Tapanaris seems to have written 2 documents about the structure and the beliefs of the Anonymous.” – Structure like what? m00t is the God, mods are fags, and Beliefs, like “You are Anonymous.You are Legion.You do not forgive.You do not forget.And You do not matter.And you are an idiot if you believe the 5 sentences directly above this one.“
- “His name was found on a PDF file used to transfer the documents.” – lol PDF
- “He has lost his sleep due to the fear of being arrested and the phonecalls of journalists.” – Arrested for what? About posting memes like Advice dog and Milhouse? Or viewing gore pictures and posting his penis? Did he took part on a raid? I thought that Anon is safe behind over 9000 proxies. Be serious dude, you are exposing yourself too much.
- “His website www.alextapanaris.com has vanished from the web” – Well it doesn’t seem to be a DDoS attack, most probable is that he shut his own website down.
This is all a publicity stunt from Alex himself. He declared himself “hacker” and an Anon. This is a great insult to the Anon community if he had any clue. I bet that thousands of searches with his name were made during the publication of his story, and lots of them lead to some of his work as a designer. Well played Alex.
Also a journalist that respects his profession would have AT LEAST made a research to about the Anonymous before publishing a story like that. Hell, even a 3-second viewing of the E.D. page would have shown what Anonymous is, and Alex isn’t.